Envie de ce trek? Contactez nous
Durée : 14 jours
- Niveau du Trekking : Moyen à difficile
- Type de Trekking : Camping
- Altitude Maximum (Trekking) : Namun-la Pass (5560 m)
- Altitude Maximum (Hébergement) : Thorju (4500m)
- Saison conseillée : Mars-Avril/ Octobre-Décembre
La suite de cette fiche est en anglais, la traduction est en cours ...
Dudh Pokhari (Milky Lake) stands tall at the height of 5300 meters above the sea level at the border of Lamjung, Manang and Kaski districts of popular Annapurna region of Nepal. Legend says some three thousand years ago the Tamu (now Gurung) community entered this part of the area from Tibet via Namun Bhanjang Pass and made their settlement here since then. Because of thick Gurung (Tamu) habitats, the place is also known as Tamuwan. Tamu community also feel proud of their religion, culture and indulge with their tradition which attracts and makes inquisitive to others and compel to explore this Tamu village once, at least. The almost ruined palace also proved that they had a King as a ruler in the past.
Dudh Pokhari (Milky Lake) is considered as a sacred site for the locals and once a year in Janai Purninma, in August people throng in to this pond and takes three dip plunge and doing so they believe their sins are washed away and considered as a pure and clean human for the rest of their life. Apart from these rich cultural and traditional sites the majestic mountains like Lamjung Himal and some of the Annpaurna (II & IV) ranges and Pisang Peak are breath taking views which will surely makes your trip worth doing in such a short span of time.
- 01 Arrival Ktm, transfer to hotel
- 02 Full day sightseeing in Ktm, hotel
- 03 Drive to Besisahar and further to Kapoor Gaon, walk up to Ghale gaon(2106 m.): Camp
- 04 Trek: Ghlegaon to Rabrachu (3100m.): Camp. 6 hrs. Hard walk.
- 05 Trek: Rabrachu to Thorju (4500m.): Camp 6 to 7hrs. Hard walk.
- 06 Explore Thorju Village & surroundings: Camp
- 07 Early morning hike (3 hrs) to Dudh Pokhari (5300m.), and back to Thorju: Camp
- 08 Trek: Crossing Namun-la Pass (5560 m.) to Dafe kharka (4000m.) 6.30 hrs walk: Camp
- 09 Trek: Danque (2300 m.) and to Dharapani (1860 m.): Camp. 6.30 hrs walk
- 10 Trek: Ghermu () 6 hrs.. Camp.
- 11 Trek: Khudi. (790 m.) 6 hrs walk, Camp
- 12 Trek: Besisahar and drive to Ktm,hotel
- 13 Free afternoon, evening farewell dinner, hotel
- 14 Final departure, transfer to airport.