Envie de ce trek? Contactez nous
Durée : 14 jours
- Niveau du Trekking : Modéré
- Type de Trekking : Hôtel/Camping
- Altitude Maximum (Trekking) : Darchye (3220m)
- Altitude Maximum (Hébergement) : Lagu Gaon (2100 m)
- Saison conseillée : Mars-Avril/ Octobre-Décembre
La suite de cette fiche est en anglais, la traduction est en cours ...
This splendid and easily accessible trek should become very popular. Completely unspoiled it includes some of the most varied and rewarding trekking in the kingdom, through an area between the Dorandi Khola and Buri Gandaki. Starting from the old capital of Gorkha, our route climbs atop a hill overlooking the snowy peaks of the Himalaya and where the old royal palace known as Gorkha Durbar towers the bazar.
Descending through terraced fields we pass by Khanchok and we climb across forested area to our highest point at Darchye (3220m) : from that place we have a superb panorama of more than twenty high peaks such as Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, Buddha Himal, Himalchuli and Manaslu. Our route descends through rhododendron forest and high pastures towards the Soti Khola on the Manaslu circuit route before ending at Arughat.
- Jour 01 Arrival Ktm, transfer to Khopasi, walk up to Balthali village Resort (an hour walk),
- Jour 02 Hike around Balthali village, Hotel
- Jour 03 Transfer to Bhaktapur. Hotel
- Jour 04 Drive to Gorkha and walk up to Kalikasthan: Camp (1.30 hrs walk)
- Jour 05 Trek to Khanchok: Camp (5 hrs walk )
- Jour 06 Trek to Suli Vanjyang: Camp (5.30 hrs walk )
- Jour 07 Trek to Ley Kharka: Camp (5 hrs walk)
- Jour 08 Trek to Gumda: Camp (6 hrs walk)
- Jour 09 Trek: Lagu Gaon (2100 mt) (4.30 hrs walk)
- Jour 10 Trek to Soti Khola: Camp (4.30 hrs walk)
- Jour 11 Trek to Arughat: Camp (4.30 hrs walk )
- Jour 12 Drive to Kathmandu, hotel
- Jour 13 : matinée et après-midi libre à Kathmandou; dans la soirée, repas d'adieu. Nuit à l'hôtel.
- Jour 14 : transfert à l'aéroport et départ.